Book 'N Hook Fishing Charters hopes to be a part of your next beach getaway. With over 50 years of combined experience, Book 'N Hook's captains will make sure that your fishing trip is the trip of a lifetime. Book 'N Hook is a family-owned and operated business located in Holden Beach, NC. With some of the friendliest faces in the business, your next adventure is only a book away.
Captain Justin Norman is CPR and First-Aid certified. He was introduced to the trade of charter fishing as a young boy by his father, Tracy Norman, and fellow charter captains. Capt. Norman is well-versed in the art of angling and is very familiar with the terrain off the coast of Holden Beach. Whatever it takes, Capt. Norman will make sure you are on the fish.
CAPTAIN JUSTIN'S TIPS
- Bring a small cooler with ice, drinks and food. Beer and sodas must be in cans. Absolutely no glass is allowed on the boat.t
- Take into consideration those who may be easily seasick. Take an over-the-counter motion sickness medication before you come onboard and bring some with you.
- Bring only lotion sunscreen. Absolutely no spray-on sunscreen will be allowed on the boat. The chemicals harm the boat's surface.
- Wear shoes with no-slip and no-marking soles.
- Bring sunglasses and a light rain jacket.